Skip to main content

My one sided fictional love story

Sakshi that she was going home after her end semester exam and she was on the train traveling from Ahmedabad to Jabalpur. I entered in her A/C coach without a ticket, I searched her and there she was sitting with other passengers.
I really didn't care about all the people who were staring at me for no reason. When she saw me in her coach she gets surprised and her eyebrows are up like asking a question what are doing here but she uncomfortably asks that "tum bhi ghar ja rahe ho kya" that sweet voice I wanted to hear every second of my life but my condition was like an optimist farmer who was hoping and praying for raining every minute of his life.

I said "Nahi, Tumse kuchh jaroori bat Karni thi" and she said "bolo", I said "yaha Nahi, koi aur jagah chalte hai”. Because i don't want that anyone listen to our conversation she agreed and ready to come with me. Now we standing beside the sink of the train’s coach.
She said “bolo, kya bolna tha tumhe”.
I took a long breath and started explaining myself in front of her that "Sakshi, I know our relations
were not good in the past few months, we don't talk to each other but there is a problem so that's why I came
to you".
She said "kaisi problem"?

I said "I know you won’t believe me but some vampire wants to kill you and I am the reason for that so I want to protect you from those predator vampires".
She smiled and said, "are you joking, right".
I said, "Sakshi it's not a joke, try to understand me".
She disappointed with my answer and again said: " Are you mad Alok, vampire exist in the imaginary
world not in real and listen am not a kid so you can’t make me fool".There is a critical situation that a fact that she doesn't want to accept but also accepting that is the really crazy thing.

I asked a very simple question "do you trust me, Sakshi? " and she replied "of course yes, but the thing you are saying is illogical".
I thought that she will not agree until I prove to her that the vampire exists in this real world. I opened
my wallet and take a sharp foldable knife in my hands and cut my palm with that knife and a deep
cut with blood was showing in my hand.
When she saw blood .she was getting startled and worrying and said: "Alok, tumne ye kya kar diya ".
I said, "wait for a second ".
There was a lot of thing running through her mind and suddenly she observed that my wounds are
healing fast and now there no cut exists in my hand.
She asked, “how this could be possible, Alok”.
I said, "I am a vampire and many things you know about vampire are wrong so listen to me Sakshi
there is the long story that how I become a vampire and all that. I will tell you everything in details but now, first you wear this ring ".

She surprisingly seeing at me and might be thinking that a boy who loves me and proposed two years ago and I rejected his love proposal. now he cares about me. Finally, she agreed with me.
I holded her hand and said, "don't worry Sakshi, this is not our wedding ring, ok". that was the second time I holded her hand and that hand I wanted to hold my entire life.I put that ring in her right hand's middle finger.

She smiled and now she was feeling much comfortable with me, maybe she was thinking about how much I care about her or came to know about a fact that is not believable.
she said, "nice design, I loved it".
I get closer to her, I was able to feel her heartbeat that is now become much faster.
I said in her ears that "Sakshi I don't want that anyone hurt you and I don't want to lose you dear, so don't feel uncomfortable, I am just protecting you ". After finishing my sentence, some tears come into my eyes and there was a silence between us.

                                                           To be continue...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Deserved A Better Goodbye

We three were just waiting for the bus in New Delhi bus stand. We all were fully excited because this was our first trip together and we made it after 3 years of college graduation.Bus arrived and we all were in the bus with full of happiness that finally we were going. I asked her " Maine bahut pehle is trip ke bare me socha tha aur finally hum tino ja rahe hai ". She said "Han par itna excited mat ho abhi pahuche nahi hai". I replied to her " Tu kab se itna negative sochne lagi, pehle to bas mai hi negative socha karta tha ". I continued with Aman " Bhai hum n koi shasti si jagah reh lenge kyunki jyada time ghumne me chala jayega bas thoda time hi to rest karenge ". He nodded his head with agreement on my opinion and just smiled. This was my second trip in Himachal Pradesh but i was too excited to see snow, hills and those river are amazing. In the window seat of bus with one vacant seat i was enjoying the surrounding outside the bus. I